celebs diss you on twitter

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 520, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I guess I have a habit at pissin off pro athletes. Anyone else? First Shaun Smith...now Wesley wood yard.

All I said was I made a joke bout dro being in his twit name and people surprised athletes smoke.

Who else gets good celeb disses? Let's collect em all here.

• LOL LOL x 3
  2. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lmao thats hilarious

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea I've exchanged words with pro athletes, they're just regular dudes too.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Griff loves you

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Also i'd probably like Woodyard more if he did smoke the green

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Liberal use of the word celebrity there.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Jeff Green asked me what the Celtic way was when I dissed him for watching Mean Girls.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

except dumber, more violent, and more mood swings.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What I no longer do is get on players social media accounts and tell them, thats not the place to do that. Its much better getting on a message board or commenting on an article than to reach out to them on their personal stuff. Let them live their private lives in peace, many of them do get on the message boards and read their own articles so the criticism does reach them.

I remember a time after me and Griff exchanged words he posted a picture of his child on instagram, some dude comments about how bad he is on Sundays, so myself and Jovan Haye got all over the guy telling him how its not the time or place to talk football. The picture he posted was meant for family and friends, not for fans to blast players about stuff from a week ago in a game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Social media and even worse, stuff like PFT and other anonymous commenting venues really allow the douchebags to come out in force. Every time Locker is mentioned on PFT there is a mile-long string of full-on hate blather from nameless goons, who probably include an army jobless blobs sitting around in poop-stained underpants - all with very formal opinions. Imagine being Locker and reading comment after comment about how he's a failure, always injured etc.
    Dalton comment threads are just one ginger joke after another.
    I gotta say, if you think you're being clever by calling Dalton a ginger, think again - it's f*cking played out and it's not witty - at all.
    This is stuff these guys have to live with every day - an army of people who don't know them at all yet are on mission to publicly humiliate them.
    At some point any of us would want to track at least one of these bastards down and beat their face into a squashed grapefruit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar