Cba

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MAAANDUDE#31, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAAANDUDE#31

MAAANDUDE#31 Rookie

I know I am new here, but I have to say... I feel any predictions made at this point might be too premature. Even if it goes through, who knows what might have been or might be, had this not been the situation this season considering everything. ??? What happens if, for some reason, there is no agreement made. What happens to our free agents we might want to keep, and what happens with the QB situation? I guess I am asking what might have happened had this CBA dispute not been going on, and what might happen if for some reason it doesnt go through. Opinions?

2. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I think, its like pausing a game. Nothing happens, no one can go anywhere, etc etc. That's my big guess.

3. MAAANDUDE#31

MAAANDUDE#31 Rookie

Well I think when people are given time, anyone, they seem to change their mind. Soo, yes things would change as to what they would be if it goes through in a month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar