Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CB in the First, or Possibly S -- Deal With It

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Hammer, Mar 31, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Bulluck
    The Hammer high fives this.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Pollard is the same age as Griffin. He turned 28 in Dec, Levitre turns 27 in May.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,899
    Fair enough.. Still though he is on a one year deal. Clearly not in their long term plans. He may be one day. As of today he is not.
  4. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    That's pure speculation.
  5. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $445
    Isn't the entire future of football speculation?
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,899
    Of course it is :)
  7. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,387
    Yes but as with opinions the more rooted in fact they are the more likely they are to be correct.
  8. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,075
    No way they go S in the 1st.. I can definitely see CB though.. With OG or DL being the backup plan.
  9. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977
    Rhodes certainly had the kind of workout you look for in a CB that high. 6'1 1/2 210 with 4.39 speed and a 40 inch vertical is a 10th pick caliber athlete. If he shows the same on film i would have no problem with that pick.

There are no linebackers i could see us taking with that pick and the inside linebackers are deep going into the middle rds. You could get a guy like AJ klein with our late 3rd or even our 4th.

Reaching for a guy like Mintor or Olgletree is doubtful.

Safety is also a very deep position when you can get a guy like Reid at 39 why draft Vacarro at 10?
  10. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    Man, I feel like I have made a pretty good case on why Ogletree is not a reach. To each their own, I just feel like the depth drops off drastically compared to other positions. Thats not the sole reason I think we should go Ogletree though.