CB in the draft worth 2nd-3rd round picks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by FLTitansfan, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

Who do you think the Titans would take (provided they dont go that way via FA) in a early mid to mid round selection at CB.

If available:

Aaron Ross Texas Texas DB's are pretty good in the NFL as of late why buck the trend
    Chris Houston Ark SEC thing I've seen him and Irons and like what they put on the field
    David Irons Aub See above.

The guy from Baylor who is bigger than 6'1" cant remember his name saw a write up on potential late round steals he was there. Said speed might be a factor but size was a plus.

Ryan Smith Fla I like him cuz he seems like a ball hawk, but he is listed at 165 which will get you broke in half in the NFL. If he picks up weight he'll be good.

Tim Mixon Cal He's short but quick would be a nice dime back if he can cover in the NFL.

2. get one in FA or get Aaron Ross

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I like Ross round 3 but round 2 is a reach.

4. the only thing that could hurt him is when he got beat by ginn in the osu texas game, but ginn is a super duper rare athlete and ross wasnt but maybe 2 feet behind him if i remember correctly

5. Ctex

Ctex Guest

Ross would be a value in the third, and depending on his senior bowl and combine he would be fine pick late in the second round. Ross is quite fast, remember that Ginn's inline speed is very unusual. The more zone a team tends to play the better Ross would look. He loves to come up and hit hard.

6. yes, hes very very good in run support like all of the texas dbs

7. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

I like Ross a lot I think the way teams covet speed he wont make it to round 3 but you never know see LenDale White. Anyhow if history is any indication you know they'll draft one between 4-7 especially with all the picks we have in those rounds.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I wish we'd trade up with all the picks we have between 4-7 and get an extra two or three, but I wished that last year and well yea

9. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I want to see how Irons finishes in the Senior Bowl. So far, from what I've read, he is tearing it up. He would be a good option as well as Houston. It seems Ross isn't performing to well down in Mobile.

10. Textitan

Textitan Camp Fodder

I just watched ESPN yesterday,and it listed Ross as one of the top performers so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar