CB in round 2?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm still hoping there is a run on LBs, DBs and all other postions besides OT so we can get the baddest, meanest, SOB for our RT. If we want to see improvement in our offense we need that kind of guy. Especially with a young QB or Volek. Give our QB time to throw and a running game and we will be successfull IMO.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

definitely a possibility jeff....

3. it is still a possibility of us signing ty law, but even if we dont- i dont think we will draft a CB in the second round... with the 39th pick in the second round if d'qwell jackson is available he will be a titan... nd i see that happening!! if we dont get a middle linbacker we will either go after a lineman (guard)(tackle) or safety to fill in the holes.... the thing that really sucks about this upcoming season is that in the draft we do not have a thrid round pick because we got travis wak henry!!! :ha:

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont think its a possability. i think right now he slated to go in the top 20, but you never know with knee injuries.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

David Givens?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Tennesse - 7th round friendly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar