CB Ike Taylor interested in signing with the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ike Taylor is stagnate water you better not dare drink from or you'll feel sick soon after.

Id rather stick with BWW, at least BWW will get better once he learns what pass interference is.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Or learns how to tackle a defenseless QB.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

If Taylor comes in for leadership and as like 4th string DB and to play special teams, I'm fine with that. He is by no means an answer at CB.

I hope if we do sign him, they don't pass on talent like Marcus Peters or Ifo Ekpre-Olomu in the 2nd just because they signed Taylor.

4. JCBRAVE

Yea that was bad, I tried puting myself in that position BWW found himself in. He was on top of the trickery before it happened, he saw the QB become a receiver and stayed home, he had it half right, then a total brain fart occurred lol.

I bet he was like "OMG OMG a QB out in the open, what do I do.." then got too excited and fudged the whole thing up.

5. TitansWillWin2

I mean I personally wouldn't have gone for the INT. I would have just layed out the QB as hard as possible. Prolly would have got flagged for it but they would have been without their QB the entire game.

6. JCBRAVE

BWW is smaller than Dalton, that wouldn't have been the outcome.

7. TitansWillWin2

Size doesn't matter when the guy isn't looking and you're running full speed at him while he's in the air with his arms extended.

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I wondered about that play and if BWW actually did that. When the QB becomes a receiver or blocker, the rules about where to hit the QB don't apply, correct?

9. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I think the rule doesn't apply if they go out as a receiver. Unless you're a marque player like Brady or Manning, but their coaches aren't dumb enough to use them like that.

But I've seen Dalton get laid out in the pocket and didn't draw a flag. Refs don't care bout that dude lol.

10. JCBRAVE

Size always plays a role in an impact situation. Bigger guys absorb the hit better. But yes you're partly right to assume a DB with a head of steam would take out a stand still QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar