CB Chris Carr in town

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

except this guy will actually give our offense good field position.

he hasn't taken any to the house in three years, but he breaks a lot of long ones. 40 KRs for 20 yards or more(griffin had 12 henry had 5) and three over 40(griffin had 1 henry had 2)

chris davis didn't have one over 19.

the best thing about carr is he had 0 fumbles last year, compared to davis' 5.

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

If he makes the team better ... great! Sign him.

I still don't want to give up on Jones although I think the team has.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Until he finally has to do something other than run straight to the endzone.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hester already owns the NFL record in his 2nd year, his skills are beyond rebuke.

5. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I don't know guys. I look at Carr's stats and see an average returner. We don't need more CB depth. We can always draft another corner on day two. I have not seen this guy play. But with 200 kick returns in three years, he scored 0 times. More than 75 punt returns and he scored 0 times. He did score on the only interception he made in three years. Maybe he can blossom under our special teams coach? I just don't see the value to signing this guy.

But Kudos to Jeff for his fearless prognostication nonetheless.

6. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I remember some kick returns, as well as Carr making Ben Roethlisberger look stupid two years ago. I dunno whether Ben was just chucking it to him or he actually worked for it, though.

7. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

other than run straight into the endzone? I'm trying to think of some other quality I'd want in a player and my mind is blank. Help

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He's talking about breaking tackles and making players miss with lateral movement.

9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQW7ilAF01A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQW7ilAF01A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I'd agree in most of those returns he has HUGE lanes to run through, but he's still an awesome returner. I'd love to have him on the Titans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar