Cavs are good

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Ryan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

My Pistons will be getting revenge on you this year. Thats's if you even make the playoffs.Oh and we just beat the Celtics on their home court,i love it when we put teams in their rightful place.

2. i was listening to the sports radio on my sirius the other day, this guy made a really good point, with lebron, the cavaliers just seem to pass the ball to him and watch him create his own shot, just stand there.

without lebron, they move the ball around, show offensive motion, although they dont win games without him, thats mostly because other then lebron they're team is full of backups and d-league players.

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

We have been playing very well the past few weeks but tonights game was just weird. We were owning the Suns and let a lead slip by. The only reason I'm not mad is because of what LeBron did after the game..... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wow how did you lose that game?

5. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

The Suns are 3 point machines. They knew the game was out of reach so they started jacking up 3's and made them all. It was sickening

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar