Cavs are good

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Ryan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

[​IMG] Its all about RUDY not LeBron and the Cavs. Awww who am I kidding the Griz are garbage. Those Piston highlights the other night were ugly. Ha the Bulls should have gotten Pau Gasol when they had the chance.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Who says Pau isn't still on the trading block? I'd still make that trade if I were Chicago, just to get some new blood in there, and some inside scoring

3. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

The Griz have to keep Gasol. Right now he is the face of the franchise. Plus we have nobody to replace him with. Darko Milicic? No he is garbage. It would be a great move for the Bulls if they could get Pau up to Chicago.

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Title of this thread

"Cavs are good"

I apologize for making a lying thread. We B L O W

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I have no problem with you being a fan of your team, but you asked us to prove to you that you were a 1 man team. And we've done that. And the Cav's did that too. It's overwhelming evidence that you are choosing to ignore. And that is fine. You are a fan. I get that. I have the same problem with the Rockets. I love my team, but I'm not going to kid myself any longer into thinking we can win games without Tmac or Yao. Time and time again the Rockets lose when a star goes down, and it proves the point that our players cannot go it alone like, say, for example, the Lakers have done with Kobe and without Shaq. A team that can go at least .500 without one superstar is a nice threshold. It proves they can win more than they lose. The Cavs unfortunately do not even come close. Nor do the Rockets. It's proof that the role players are nothing more than scrubs. The Cav's are good, when Lebron is with them, but without him, they are not good. But more important concept for you and Lebron is that it ultimately means that when Lebron goes to the bench the Cavs will be bad, and that is what will cost you a championship every single time. Depth is key. It needs to be fixed.

Keep in mind, last year, when everyone told you that Lebron had to score more to win in the playoffs, and not even Lebron believed it, and he kept losing games, until he finally did step up and score, and then they started winning games. It's like that. Everyone can see it that is not on the inside circle. Lebron needs help.

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Thank god the Mavs are starting to get on a roll.

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Tell me this isn't the gayest picture you have ever seen..

[​IMG]

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not as gay as this scoreline

NY Knicks - 87
    Cleveland - 70

3rd Quarter

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

kinicks winning by 22 LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar