Cavs are good

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Ryan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

We beat them already. With LeBron in there. And we would do it again

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's an 82 game season, of course you may beat them. Like I said the Bulls swept the Lakers the year they won it. Individual games in the regular season doesn't matter.

You won't in the finals.

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

If we make the playoffs... Its just like we say with Vince Young I dare someone to beat LeBron in an elimination game/series

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Forgotten LeBroom already?

[​IMG]

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yeah, cause you saw how good the Cavs were in the biggest series of the year. Riiiight.

6. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

WTF is up with the Bulls? Seriously.

The so called one man show in Cleveland beat the hell out of the Pacers last night and now the Bulls are getting killed by them. That makes no sense.

I thought the Bulls had a good team.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Who knows.

Always slow starters, but not this late.

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I think the fact that pretty much every player on the Bulls roster has been mentioned in trade talks has really killed their confidence. Especially when their entire nucleus is young. Now they're not going to get Kobe, so they're stuck with a team with no confidence.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And no inside scoring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar