Cavaliers Fire Mike Brown

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RavensShallBurn, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Not ONE of those guys were near as gifted as Kevin Durant, either.

2. Deuce Wayne

Skewed.

Thanks to Lebron going to the FT line 80% of those shots. Note the 26 FTA stat.

Up til this season- Lebron James didn't have ONE game winning buzzer beating shot. He got his first this season.

How many layups has he missed to lose a game? I can't even count them.

He chokes more than any other superstar in the league. Period.

3. Deuce Wayne

Up 2 to seal the game....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKiYos1DhiE

lmmfao let me know when Kobe or Jordan ever missed a clutch free throw that bad. He misses game winning layups like no one else- all while being the best finisher that close any other time.

Let's ignore that he just choked an entire series away. He knows he sucks in the clutch, and he admits he wishes he had what Kobe does when it comes to clutch time.

It's the one thing he's missing when being compared to all the greats. He's never going to take over and win an important game when the team is in trouble. He'd rather pass it.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

WHAT!!!! WHATTTTTTTTTT !!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? ROFL

All of those guys I've listed are hall of famers. KD has been in the league a few years. KD isn't worthy enough to tie Karl Malone's shoe laces for him.

5. Deuce Wayne

Kevin Durant is the most gifted scorer I've ever seen.

and many people agree.

And for you to think those guys are near as talented shows a lot. Karl Malone? Seriously? He was a great post guy. We're talking Kevin Durant right now. A guy many says can be the most complete scorer the NBA has ever seen.

When did KM or Barkley ever average 31ppg through a season?

6. World Peace

When you are on a LeBron/Allen Iverson Style offense where you are the guy who gets all the touches, you will get inflated stats like that. Allen Iverson had huge numbers but frequently was putting upwards of 50 shot a game!! I think you are putting too much stock into stats. KD will be a tier 1-2 player, but being in the elite of all time... That's a stretch of the imagination. I could be wrong, but its way to early to be hopping on the KD is the best player in NBA history bandwagon

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I can see Durant being better then LeBron in the end.

8. Deuce Wayne

lmao @ Durant will be a tier 1 or 2 player.

Dude. It's UNDERSTOOD that he's the best offensive weapon in basketball.

It's EXPECTED that he'll be the greatest scorer ever.

MANY analysts claim he's the best offensive player they've ever seen. Many analysts claim he's the best college player they ever saw.

Start watching basketball next season. It's changed a bit since the Jordan, Barkley, and Malone era that you apparently stopped watching after.

And he's already better than Lebron offensively. No contest.

I never said he's the best player in NBA history. I said he's the best scorer in NBA history. Find someone that compares, and you'll probably have a sports writers job by tomorrow morning.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Considering James is what, 7 years in? And Durant is in year 3 and already putting up the same/better numbers is astounding.

10. World Peace

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar