Castle Crashers

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Anyone played the demo? This so far has been the only XBL game that I've liked. Well, playing the demo. I havent bought it yet, but I'm thinking about it.
    Does anyone have it? It looks fun and I love the character and scene designs.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Play Braid. It is way better. The best game on arcade by far

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

My neighbor in the apartment next to me has it. He enjoys it a lot, and I enjoyed playing it for about 30 minutes.

4. Deuce Wayne

Braid was the other one, but there's no demo that I know of, and the gameplay vids I've seen look boring, so I can't buy it without a testing.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I've heard nothing but good things about Braid.

6. Deuce Wayne

Yeah. I'd just have to play it first. Because I watched some more gameplay videos and it looks crazy boring and nerdy. Could be one of those 'you have to play it' types, though.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I've found, at least with PSN games (and I assume X-Box Live games), that a lot of them look boring but are actually quite fun.

I played the demo of The Last Guy and it looked basic and boring but was actually pretty fun.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Bionic Commando is awesome too Gun. Check it out if you like old school platforming.

9. Deuce Wayne

You know there's a new Bionic Commando coming out, right?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There is Bionic Commando Rearmed on PS and 360, which is the remade, regraphiced version of the old one, is there also another coming?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar