Cary williams coming back?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Then we should get Boldin, Reed, and Kruger.

I'm serious.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

No thanks on Kruger, but i'd take Boldin & Reed in a heartbeat.

However, I don't see either of them interested in the Titans.

3. RavensShallBurn

I guess now that I think about it, there'd be no point in signing Kruger because he's a 3-4 OLB... and even if he could play as a 4-3 DE, he'd be too expensive.

There are rumors that the Ravens may release Boldin to free up cap space. I wanted him pretty badly when the Cardinals were shopping him. Again, that's another prime example of us being retarded. He would've helped out so much, and the Ravens would not have won this Super Bowl.

4. xpmar9x

Yeah I remember those days as well. We were 13-3, then 8-8. Remember that, we were 0-6 (after going 13-3)... then VY had us finishing 8-2. We could of had Boldin that year.

Cardinals traded Boldin for a 3rd and 4th round pick in '09. Those picks turned out to be Ryan Mouton & Gerald McRath.

Good thing we didn't deal them for Boldin! We also used our 1st on Britt, now I imagine if we traded for Boldin we wouldn't of taken Britt. Instead it could of been Louis Delmas, James Laurinaitis, or Jairus Byrd... just to name a few. I would of loved JL, esp since the following year we let Tulloch walk. Laurinaitis could of stepped in as OLB, with Bulluck and Thornton in their last years.

Oh well, instead we wasted picks on McRath and Mouton.

5. RavensShallBurn

Actually it was the 2010 offseason when Boldin was traded... for 3rd, 4th, and 5th round picks apparently.

Damian Williams, Verner, and Robert Johnson.

Would've sucked to miss out on Verner, but maybe we take him with our 3rd round compensatory pick instead of Curran - probably not since we're retarded.

6. xpmar9x

Crap, I knew I had a year off. But yeah, screw Curran take Verner there. Wa-lah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar