Carny Rides -- Favorites and Least Favorites

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Hammer, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I don't trust the rides either. When I was a kid my friend's mom ran the speedway/fairground and would always get us a food tent bussing job when the fair came to town. It was run by the most vile, drunk group of gypsies I could ever imagine. They would fish stuff out of the trash and re-serve it. I would never trust those people to safely assemble, run or maintain a high-speed or high elevation midway ride.

That said, I have always loved the haunted house /Funhouse type rides..
    One day I will own one and keep it in my back yard..

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Isn't that part of the adventure?

You might step on a dirty needle in line, the meth head with no teeth taking your ticket didn't screw a bolt on tight enough...
    That element of danger just adds to the thrill.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You guys need to experience the folks running the ones up here in CT, real classy carnys. They have all or most of their teeth, they even have clean collard shirts with their names on them. And theres no worms in the candy apples.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Can you still get meth dusted on your funnel cake?

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not sure, I always get the meth free funnel cakes.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Just remember to turn down the offer for a free mustache ride from the carnies.. It's not what you expect it to be. Believe me.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm with the "don't trust" group.

I mean.... rides at Disney parks and Six Flags are killing people. I'm damned sure not riding on something held together with duct tape and a knotted t-shirt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar