Carny Rides -- Favorites and Least Favorites

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Hammer, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Loved them when I was a kid. There are a few I hated. They all pretty much just find a way to spin you around and upside down. They include gaudy neon lights and obnoxious music. Kinda hard not to love. Some are more extreme than others. The "Zipper" for instance is one of the more extreme:

[​IMG]

This might be the most extreme. It is called the Liquidifactor and is from Brazil.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

IDK the names of any of them, but the fun slide is a rip off! I get suckered into that stupid thing every time by my kids, wish the carnivals would just leave it on the back of the truck.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Captain Spaulding's Murder Ride

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I don't do carnival rides. Not a fear of heights thing ( I was air crew and routinely hung out a Huey window shooting recon photo's) but rather a conscious decision not to ride anything built by drunks and drug addicts. LOL You feel free to have a good time yourself however.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Hammer

Oh come on. They are not built by drunks and drug addicts. Just run by them :)

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

who the hell do you think fixed those Hueys TT?

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I knew them quite well. They were not drunks (well, a beer or twelve maybe when off duty) and at that time you would have been a fool to do drugs in the military (Leavenworth awaited those that were caught...big rocks into little rocks and then you get to finish your enlistment) so I felt very safe.

8. The Hammer

And for the record, I have not been on one of those since I was 12. At the time I could care less who was running them. Was just fun.

9. The Hammer

There there is the amazing food

[​IMG]

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You mean to tell me you dont trust this guy?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar