Carmelo + Billups to Knicks.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

JR Smith was called out by his coach the first game without 'Melo. He jacked up 11 3 pointer attempts.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'd give JR Smith a minimum of 11 threes per game.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Not sure about the Kobe comparison, more like a little bit of LeBron, Durant, and Nate Robinson all in one...offensively that is.

Like someone said, consistency is what seperates Kobe from a lot of players. JR will have 30, 50 point bursts and probably could average 25-30 a game if given the minutes. But he also makes a lot of boneheaded mistakes and plays less defense than Melo. Since he's streaky, if he's not scoring, he becomes a liability. He could only work as a number one on a bad team (ex: Chris Bosh), the 6th man role is perfect for him, you bring him off the bench when you need instant offense and sit him when he's off.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I see him like Kobe due to his attitude. Get him mad and he'll hit everything. Plus, he has a decent jumper.

Got better hops though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar