Cardinals @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titaneers, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I'm sure the DL are licking their chops and drooling about this

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I want Locker to make his reads and make good decisions with the ball. I have a feeling Wright might get a TD tonight. The defense needs to make the big plays. We need alot of 3 and outs on defense so Locker can get more reps.

3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

1 or 2 10 play drives with TDs on the board.

Get turnovers on defense.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'm hoping Palmer calls plays that bring out the best of locker. I've been one of the more optimistic ones about palmers play calling and that's been a little shakey from my pov.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't think it's the regular MNF crew tonight... I want to say I heard that Chris Berman, unfortunately, will be one of the guys tonight.

6. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I'm sure preseason they don't want to show too much though. Just your basic package plays and obvious routes in those packages. It'll be interesting in Week 1 when we open up the playbook completely against those pats. :yes:

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm expecting to see Locker make an improvement over last week. I'm expecting CJ to have another solid game even if it isn't long runs. I'm hoping he gets more consistent at getting 3 or 4 instead of 1 or no gain.

I'm expecting Wright to make a few grabs and for Nate to get going. I'm hoping Thompson makes the tough grabs this game and Cook gets going early. I want to see an improvement in the run blocking, but if they at least match last week's performance I'll be satisfied.

I'm expecting our D-Line to make a statement that they are legitimate unit. Can't wait for kickoff

8. SRW293

SRW293 Starter

I would like to see the Titans take on the (Pats attitude) and score everytime we have the ball. Leave it to the other team to stop us starting tonight.
    GO TITANS

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I think we'll be tough to gameplan for. If Locker uses his legs when its there we'll be a tough team to keep from getting 3's at least. I think CJ benefits from Locker starting and they'll have no film on our offense.

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Well I hadn’t planned on going to the game tonight, but I won tickets to the game from Jason McCourty off of Twitter today, so I guess I’m going! (sorry to brag but I’m totally stoked and if you can’t brag to your fellow Titans fans who can you brag to?).

Things I’m watching for:

- Obviously Locker to come out and look decisive, go through his progressions and make accurate throws
    - I LOVE it when we’re on national television, I mainly want a dominate performance like we had last week
    - The Cards o-line is a lot worse than the Bucs line was, and as dominate as our D-line was against them I expect to see as many plays or more made by our d-line and for the defense as a whole to get pressure on their QBs
    - Can Reynaud get yards against a 1st team defense? I think so. Kinda reminds me of Sproles. If you ask me, if it comes down to it I’d cut Mariani in favor of him
    - How does Kendall Wright do in this game? We didn’t pass much last game and just tried to establish the running game, but in the first game it looked like Locker and Wright were developing a good chemistry together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar