Cardinals @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Cards Qb's will have 18 seconds to throw the ball tonight.

Fisher better get this Dline some playing time, or they gonna be rusty as hell come season opener.

I'm about to meet my buddies at the local sports Bar to watch the Game and draft our Fantasy Players in our League.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Darnell Dockett is a dirtball.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Yes, into the second quarter apparently.

4. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

I would be surprised if our first team offense move the ball well.Gage isn't playing and cj won't play as much. No Cj and you looking at a mediocre offense. The Cards could sit back and play zone and dare young to move the ball with his arm.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

First post in this thread says CJ will get more carries tonight.
    And there are two solid RBs on this team besides CJ.

6. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

lol... this is a funny post!!! lmao!!! Chris simms could pick apart the cardinals even without CJ!!!

Any body remember that final drive against the cardinals last year? VY didnt need CJ.. That o line is so bad that the titans could run Donnie freakin Nickey at RB and score a td on the first drive.

Book it buddy, titans are good at one thing, Scripted plays and barring a tipped ball turn over or fumble, titans should score first and i fully expect a WR to score first.

As for the game, i am just looking to see the return game, the defense and Blount play some more.

I am one of the few people apparently confident iin VY as our starting QB and i dont need to see anything from him.

Actually what i "would" expect to see from him would be a great performance in the wildcat. But knowing how stupid and unimaginative Fisher is, i dont expect that.
    2- Even if the titans were experimenting with it, i dont want to see it in pre-season. That would be a stupid move on Fisher's part and that would pretty much cement the fact that we would never see it employed at all in regular season seeing as fisher doesnt use any of the plays from preseason in the regular season. (Much like those annoying fake punts that he wusses out on in the regular season )

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

If that is your honest opinion then you really can't know much about football. I love Vince, I want him to succeed as our QB, I hope we can build a franchise around him. All that being said, there is a LOT of stuff he's going to have to show me for any of that to be possible. And this is his last chance.

8. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

See there is a difference between you and I. You want Vince to be what he cant. Me, i just want him to be who he is...Thats why i am very happy with a guy that was 8-2 last year.

I dont need to say anything from him. I probably need more from the coaches but VY, nah!!!! am good

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Decent first return of the game. Way to hold and blow it.

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Settling for mediocrity isn't what I want out of my team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar