Cardinals @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Anyone that says Blount runs "stiff" needs to watch the guy. He flies and is very fluid to be his size.

2. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

yeah, no. say whatever you want, you're just sounding like the same angry ranting "any change, I hate this" fan; it's a broken record you hear from all fanbases.

you're just one angry poster aren't you? I said nothing critical or insulting to you at all in my response; I didnt assume that you didn't know anyone either. All I said was just that what you were saying wasn't working and really didn't establish any ideas other than mirroring the typical "change!" argument, and yet, you respond to me that i'm running my mouth and making sillly assumptions. Nice way to the one guy actually speaking to you in neutral. Doesn't at all make you look silly or anything. Real mature.:rolleyes:

and do you really know "who better" because you didnt give any names, all you just did was list all the reasons why you don't like the current guy. that and make some tie-in relating the college in knoxville to nashville

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Damien Williams has been getting a lot of catches tonight

4. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

honestly, save one good season, that seems pretty normal for them

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Rusty on the next drive please...

6. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

honestly, the fact that he's playing so well is one of the highlights for me; I want this kid to be good; maybe eventually get to number 2 WR

7. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Blount playing well is a plus too; hopefully we see it over the next 2 games also

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Javon Ringer is in trouble guys

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I agree. I've been looking forward to watching him and it seems that every QB was finding him and hitting him with passes. Looked serviceable as a returner too.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Mouton is even getting beaten by 3rd stringers...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar