Cardinals @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm looking for a "injury free" game.

I was hoping to see Derrick Morgan tonight. I know it's preseason, but i'm not too sure about getting Morgan now, and i was just wanting him to prove me wrong.

Also, i really do want to see what Damien Williams will do. I hope he gets alot of reps tonight.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I've been watching the other preseason week-2 games, most starters played the entire first half. Typically it's the third preseason game they use as a dress rehearsal, but I've noticed a lot of starters playing til the half. You're almost guaranteed one quarter's worth for Vince and C.J. seeing that Collins needs some reps, as will Simms/Smith. Maybe being a nationally televised game we'll get lucky and our starters will get more quality time than in normal 2nd preseason games.

3. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

What the hell is up with Finnegan? Something aint stirrin the Kool-Aid.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I with Big Kahuna, VY has got to make better decisions. I know it's just preseason but has to get better at keeping turnovers to a minimum. Fumbles and mishandled snaps are bound to happen as will some INTs but he's got to make sure he's not making those bone-headed WTF turnovers.

I'm gonna have a real close eye on every position group out there. Damian Williams should get some action tonight and I can't wait to see what he's got because every time I hear someone say "Alvin Pearman back to return" my stomach turns and I wanna s..+ myself.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My DVR is fudged up :( I won't be able to record the game.

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I'd be calling my providor and getting that fixed. I threatened to leave DTV and they offered me a credit of $170 just to stay.

If worst comes to worst, perhaps NFL network will replay it.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you know they will

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I want to see a passing TD in the redzone from Vince to a WR or a TE.
    No screens or lilttle short passes to CJ or ringer for a TD.

9. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Leaving for the game... You guys have fun criticizing without me!@!

10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I'm trying the same unsuccesfull tactics as last game, to wake up at 2 am.
    Btw., it's problably being streamed at www.myp2p.eu for those who are too unfortunate to attend the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar