Cardinals cut Edge

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TBC_titan, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Heh, I was kinda surprised when you said it happened three days ago and there weren't any other threads on it. You guys on this site are usually on the latest news like white on rice on a paper plate on a polar bear's lap in a snowstorm.

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

[​IMG]

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That's because we get that information via an RSS feed. I turned that off during the draft to help with the server load issues we were having.

4. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Are you talking about the News forum and the NewsGrabber?

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Edge better than Lendale? No way!

We've got Lendale under contract for this year, we're going to use him. He's probably cheaper than Edge would want to be anyway.

That being said, I think Lendale is worth more than Edge at this point in his career. Edge is vet security, but we're deep enough at RB not to bother.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I consider this a non issue as far as the titans are concerned.

For those who want him to replace lendale please come down from whatever 2004 acid trip you have been on this is a RB very close to the end of his career.

A note about lendale: Just turned 24 in december. A very young player even now going into his 4th year.

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Not me. I was just asking because I don't follow the Cards and had no idea what kind of season Edge had.

I personally have no problem with LenDale, but if Edge would have been an upgrade (and I guess he's not), why not consider him otherwise.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The old Edge I'd pass on. The young Edge was awesome. I remember when he was the top back in football. Now he is just another back looking for a job. By the way what ever happened to Shawn Alexander???

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We have CJ, lendale and we just drafted ringer. We have no need for any RB.

Lendale white is 24, CJ is 23, ringer is 22. James is at the end of his career. case closed!

We don't need a friggin RB!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar