Caravan 2009? any details so far

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FAN1, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FAN1

FAN1 Starter

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I am not quite used to where everything belongs on this board. Fell free to move it.

They are getting stricter at work. All requests for days off MUST be 2 weeks in advance. if there is an emergency you must find someone to work for you or.... Does anyone have any details of the caravan this year? I would like to know as soon as possible if any info is availabe so I can ask off as soon as posssible.

2. turf

turf Practice Squad

they haven't said anything as of yet. they should announce where the stops are very soon.

3. PBV

PBV Camp Fodder

Found this:

AT&T Opens New Experience Store in Johnson City
    WEBWIRE – Thursday, March 26, 2009

....The new store, located at 1040 Hamilton Place Drive,
    ....On Tuesday, April 14, 640-AM WXSM will broadcast their radio program from the store from 8 a.m. until 10 a.m. along with the Tennessee Titans caravan featuring several Titans players and their 6-time Pro Bowl mascot T-Rac.
    http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=90896

There should be a schedule out any day now.

4. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

The caravan came to Clarksville in April last year so I am guessing it will be in April again this year. I'm sure it will be announced on Titansonline.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar