Caption Time!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This reminds me of the time Jeff Fisher once said that Reynaldo Hill had perfect coverage and played the ball perfectly, but the quarterback made a mistake, threw the ball wrong and it ended up being a touchdown.

Talk about a head scratcher.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

September 1, 2006

1-10-GB 8 (11:30) B.Favre pass deep left to G.Jennings pushed ob at TEN 3 for 89 yards (L.Thompson).

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think Greg Jennings has gotten an 80 yard play on us the last 3 times we've played them.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's religion for you. God can do no wrong.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

he scored a td last year in the preseason, I found video on you tube.

if you want to view that highlight you will just have to click through to youtube. the embedding is disabled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOcZYfNSz7Y

The corner was absolutely SMOKED on the play and Hope just ran over but didn't even get close to him. If the corner was Rey, he wasn't that close and on his feet. It was probably Nick Harper anyway. Also, we had a commemorative patch on the uniform last year, so that rules out both the preseason game and the regular season game from 2008.

So we are between Jennings rookie year of 2006 and the year before last which was 2007. There's the stat line posted above from 2006 and in 2007 preseason game he had 2 grabs for 34 yards.

Also note the game appears to be played in daytime. While most preseason games are night games, the 2006 game in Green Bay during the 2006 season was an afternoon game. The time was moved up because the locals wanted to hit up the Packer game before the Friday night high school football games.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

[​IMG]

So you drive like.....0 mph on the interstate??

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

Jennings: man...why did i take rey reys vip section at the club???

rey: jennings...i am going to go pac man on your ***

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Hill: How am I still in the NFL?

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Hill:Man I miss Lamont,that cat made me look good.

Jennings:OK so I need milk,pasta,chicken,steak,greens,apples,mango,salad,toilet paper,toothpaste,deodorant.............snickers
    :grrhee:

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yeah I was hoping someone remembered that. :grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar