Can't wait to fire Whiz

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Chip Kelly is a disgrace to the NFL.

He has run the Eagles organization into the ground and will never be allowed back in the NFL.

We all knew the moves he was making were dumb. Everyone knew. But he was so arrogant to believe that his gimmicky offense could work with anyone on offense that it all blew up in his face. Dude gutted the OL, traded away his QB and the top two weapons on offense, and acquired Bradford who looks atrocious at best.

I knew Maxwell was a horrible signing all along. Product of LOB. Chip was too dumb to see it. Then you have Murray who ran behind the best OL in the league... Can't gut your OL (Herremans and Mathis) and expect him to be just as good.

I was a believer in Chip before he took complete control over the team. Eagles owner will deeply regret letting him do that.

I want no part of Chip here.

Go back to college, bum.

• High Five High Five x 5
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. 615nick

615nick Starter

Some people. Let's get a new hc after every loss. Whiz and mariota need time to devolpe together. Mm is a very different kind of qb, not something any nfl head coach is used to working with. This loss is about 70% on the oline, mm didn't have anytime to work and let the plays develop. It's a process getting a rookie qb used to playing in this league. If the titans would have won against tb by one point, people wouldn't be so pissed aboit this loss. We were all hype over the last win, so a loss like this hurts a little worse. After we beat the ponies in the home debut, everyone will be hapoy again.

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Hiring chip Kelly lol!

4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

It's already been pointed out why Chip Kelly is horrible...so I won't go back over that.

I don't see how the blame gets put on the coach in this one. There were plays there to be made. Whiz wasn't out there missing passes or missing blocks or commiting penalty after penalty. Not one time did Whiz fumble the ball away.

This game was decided by sloppy play on the field. The offense had plenty of chances to stay in the game all the way til the final minutes. They didn't execute when they needed to. (Or at all in the first half of the game)

5. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Disagree. Whiz had to adjust to the abuse they were sending inside to the guards. Adding more pitches to the outside. Quick WR/RB screens.

Loss was deff on the players but whiz could have made adjustments to what they were throwing at us almost every play.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Many will say basic fundamentals such as playing without committing penalties and ball protection falls squarely on the shoulders of the head coach. Whose decision was to kick the ball to Benjamin?

It was a total team loss, IMO.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Mariota missed several throws that were there to be made early on...Throwing behind recievers etc...that's not the coaches fault and had he threw them accurately, the scheme was working. The adjustment certainly helped in the second half. I think that was more because the oline was getting dominated and Mariots was getting punished. Mariota settled down and got lucky several times to get back in the game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Dude's name is Charles and chose to be called Chip. Can't trust a guy who likes to go by Chip. Can't do it.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 2
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  10. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I agree. We never got any momentum on offense. The only momentum we had was the drive MM scored. It led into another drive we almost scored, but we were already running out of time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar