Can't wait to fire Whiz

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Sounds like Payton will be looking else were soon. We just need the stars too align.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No thanks to Payton.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Gruden?????????

jk

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

What about Art Briles? I think Mariota might do better in his type of offense.

5. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Respect your opinion just curious as to why?

He's one of the best offensive coach's in the game, his resume speaks for itself. From 2006- till now Payton's offense has been ranked #1 in the league 5 times. The lowest rank was 6 , I'll take that production all day. I know Brees and the player personal played a big roll in that but everything from his play calling to his philosophy is all about being aggressive and scoring. I'm 100% sure he could maximize the talent on this roster more then Whis has. With that said I'd leave Rob Ryan back in NO thats for sure. His defense is just about as consistent as Whis's play calling.

6. 615nick

615nick Starter

Rob ryan is only a d coordinator because of his dad and brother. That guy always coaches a crap d. Idk if he's ever had a unit in the top 16, ever.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He can't do defense for shyte and, at this stage, we don't have a Brees to cover for it.

8. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I'm good with keeping Lebeau around and I'm sure he would too. It's to early to make that prediction on Mariota but I'm sure he could make it work.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Sean Payton, Ben McAdoo, Chuck Pagano, David Shaw, Greg Roman, and Mike Smith. That's my initial list.

10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I'm not huge on college coaches coming in but if there was one, I would go with David Shaw.

If Sean Payton is free when we are looking for a new coach, he would be my number 1.

Pass on Pagano.

Didn't want Roman when he was coming up as possible HC when we were searching, but seeing what he is doing in Buffalo with that lack of offensive talent, I wouldn't be mad.

Haven't watched a lot of Giants so not sure about McAdoo.

Not big on Mike Smith.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar