Can't forget about pass rush...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Can you see the future?

• LOL LOL x 3
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Don't worry guys, we have Kevin Dudd waiting in the wings.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

From what I've read, Cleveland is "enamored" with him and it would be a surprise for them to pass on him at 1.

Also
    Adam Schefter has reported that the Browns have an "astronomical grade" on Garrett, which is interesting. Cleveland needs a pass-rusher as well, and Garrett would be an enormous upgrade

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Lol at "astronomical" grade. It can't go higher than 100.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

That was before the Browns graded Garrett. :)

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Anyway, Dodd is kind of like a rookie and Wallace has potential. We probably draft a guy and/or sign a journeyman and call it good.

...and that's fine. Better CB's and a playmaker in the middle are what is going to improve the team.

7. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I know some of you want to but...don't count out Kevin Dodd. He was taken by the very guy everyone is gitty about and was just promoted. I doubt taking him was by mistake. Give him an offseason, let's see what happens.

8. JBC

JBC Starter

And the smoke an mirrors game starts. I'm sure the team with the first pick in the draft is already willing to show their hand. :sarcasm:

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

Ya know, there are 23 other teams with Florida State players on their teams... just saying. Half ass fan with Hags logo just because his guy wasn't taken and we did in fact take a Clemson player. Feel free to join the Hags fanbase. I'm a Georgia fan bit I don't have a Rams logo, a Donks logo, a Fins, Chiefs, Bears,Pats, Kitty Kats, Panthers or hell any of the 23 other teams with current Georgia players on the roster. College is college, pros are pros. I'm reminded of the Conan line every time I see you post some anti Titan post... yes you would be the one lamenting just for clarification. QurB'ing.
    As for Dodd, that has yet to be seen due to injury... hey didn't Kelvin Benjamin get injured his rookie season? Point being the constant whining about ya Boi not being a Titan is moot and you're kicking a dead effing horse TO DEATH.

10. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

I could have also mentioned more nfl teams with Bama players but that might have been crossing the line LMFAO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar