Canada Surrenders to the US

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Hoffa, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wait, what am I talking aboot? I don't even know any Canadians to be talking smack aboot.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Toronto allows people from Buffalo New York to come in. That's gotta drive the real tourists out right? Those people stink like butt cheese.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Hey JC not all Buffalo'ers, Buffalonians smell like butt cheese. Most do, but not all of them.

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

The only leaf you'll catch me waving

[​IMG]

(smoking counts as waving, right?)

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Yes it does. Basketball was invented by a naturalized AMERICAN in AMERICA and played by AMERICANS. What you don't understand is how the melting pot of America worked, immigrants came here from all over the world and invented many things that became American.
    Basketball Canadian, don't make me laugh...

Then why did YOU in this thread even bring up population as an excuse for the US doing so well, when that logic holds no water, since Canada has 7x the population of Norway but fewer medals? That was just your attempt to warp the credit away from US athletes.

I'd love to see you PROVE that the US did cry about losing. Embarrassed is not crying. Crying is saying (in a whiney voice) "We lost but your country has more people, and you spent more money overall on infrastructure, and it means more to you when you should care about healthcareless people blah blah blatty blah blah blah..."

Man up Pierre, you guys suck it this winter...:ha:

6. JCBRAVE

If we (USA) have millions of potential gold mentalists to develop and Canada has say a million to chose from, it is more likely we'll (USA) take home more gold. Look at China's Summer games numbers. They did so well by sheer numbers. Their work ethic is second to none, except Michael Jordan but they won gold after gold by being in every event.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just cause you did not pay the bill yourself does not mean the healthcare was FREE

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm done. When I can't even convince you guys that basketball was invented by a Canadian (a fact that nearly everyone in the world accepts, including a tiny little organization called the NBA), there's no point in wasting any more time posting here. I guess you guys win, as always.

Americans: #1 in the Olympics
    Hoffa: #1 in intentionally misinterpreting, or perhaps ignoring, facts and sound arguments (the basketball thing) in favor of illogical nonsense, quasi-racism (the Pierre stuff) and anecdotal evidence that sounds like it might be a real argument but is meaningless if you understand causation and correlation (e.g., Norway being perhaps the lone outlier in my population argument)

USA! USA! USA!

9. JCBRAVE

He gave up, we won the war! Basketballs ours!

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

[​IMG]

Canadian crybaby anyone?...man, you guys aren't very tough if there aren't any baby seals around.
    Racism?:ha:..

Back where we started, Canada surrenders to the US.

[​IMG]

Hey, it was your country that stated Canada would "Own the Podium" and you all are the ones that outspent the US on trying to do that (great to have goals, nothing wrong there) and just because you failed and couldn't even beat us in hockey, it's no reason for you to make up all kinds of excuses and whine and pull the race card.....right Jean Claude?...:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar