Can we stop talking about VY now?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

But when it comes to decisions regarding our football team, a "desire to do differently" gets us fans nowhere. Because we aren't the ones making the decisions. In fact, the only way for a fan to show their "desire to do differently" is by publicly voicing their opinion on those bad decisions and the one who is making them (i.e. Fisher). On the contrary, just forgetting about it accomplishes nothing. Sure at a certain point you just have to shut up about it. But the (miserable) season just ended and a power run game could've helped us tremendously. So I think complaining about it at this point in time is legitimate.

I agree that some people can go overboard at times with the complaining about Blount. But acting like the bonehead decision didn't happen doesn't do any good either. Just gives Jeff Fisher a free pass. That kind of "Oh well" attitude is the reason Fisher is still here after 17 years of being average.

2. drawingguy

drawingguy Camp Fodder

Tarnish? Don't you have to actually be good first for someone to try and tarnish you? VY sucks, sucked when he came here and sucks when he got fired. "Told you soooooo"...... :brow:

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

dont say _ _

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar