Can we stop talking about VY now?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

....did you miss all of 2008 or something? wow

2. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I already did stop talking about_____________________________. Moving on, moving on!

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd be happy if everyone just posted their thoughts about Young in one of the 10 threads already open on the subject and quit starting new ones.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. amy

amy Starter

Ok, the alternative is moaning and groaning for years on end about 'lost' things-love, jobs, loved ones, etc. And where does all this get you? nowhere. Get over it and move on with lesson learned and a desire to do differently.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you could always delete them yanno..you are the man :tj:

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

If you can't stop talking about VY, at least mix it up, please.

I mean, who wouldn't want to discuss this VY? It has outbursts, too.
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. amy

amy Starter

Now that's a good one! :ha:

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Making this thread certainly didn't help your cause...or maybe...it was all part of the plan *waits for Joker GIF* :suspect:

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I heard someone mentioning San Francisco possibly going for him next season... new coach new QB for them. It was pure speculation, but just something they thought could be possible since it doesn't appear that Alex Smith is the answer

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Only place I think he could thrive is the Vikings. Harvin, Rice, and Peterson and a decent Defense. He goes to Buffalo and he will be out of the league in 2 years.

BTW, I hope we look and work out Alex Smith. Guy has talent and would be cheap, not saying he is the answer but worth a look.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar