Can we stop talking about VY now?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pettso

pettso Starter

I beg to differ:

And a changeup running back to help make things less difficult for Chris Johnson could help as well. For all their affection for Javon Ringer, letting LeGarrette Blount go may prove to be a monster mistake.
    - Paul Kuharsky

Letting Blount go is one of the many stupid things Fisher has done in the past few years. It will continue to be talked about as Blount improves and as the Titans keep running CJ up the gut for no gain.

Edit: As for the original post. People will keep talking about this until the Titans start winning. I don't expect that to be anytime soon, so get used to it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

oyyyyyyyyy

I'll say it to you too......spilt milk, out of your control. get over it.

3. globelieves

globelieves Starter

I have a feeling the VY talk will continue way into the future. :(

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

We keep talking about Blount because we had him and let him go and now he's a great running back. If Young goes somewhere and starts tearing it up and we stink I'm sure it will be brought up.

Course it would depend on the team he goes to and it's not like QB play was our only problem last year. We have a lot of rebuilding to do with or without Young.

5. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Starting QB's with winning records under Fisher. McNair, O'Donnell, Young, Collins

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No. Every post has to have one of the following..

- Fisher sucks
    - VY Sucks
    - Fisher just loses
    - VY just wins
    - The team sides with VY
    - VY is a baby

all other posts are disqualified..

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Umm, no.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It's barely been a day since we found out about VY...

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

In all honesty I was a VY supporter while he was here, but the maturity thing/ injury issues were definitely wearing on me. I wish him the best but I doubt he'll go on to the hall of fame like he tells himself.

I wish we had Blount too but whats the point of still bringing it up? It was a dumb thing to do- but we also did make a blockbuster move to pick up Moss and that failed too. I'm in favor of Fisher playing out his contract at this point and simply moving forward. I'm sick of the Fisher years and I'm still sick from flying up to Tennessee to watch the Ravens beat us when we were 13-3 but fumbled away our chances that year

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I wonder if we should all just ignore some of the most brain-dead decisions in the world and label them "spilled milk... hur hur get over it"?

Do you use this logic in all things or just the ones that would call for the firing of a sh&&y USC alum coach? (yeah, I noticed)

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar