Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Can we still make the playoffs if?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,718
    We are 3-4 going into the bye? I think if that happens we finish the season 10-6 only losing to the Broncos and Colts once.
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    Depends on how Locker plays coming back from injury. I think today showed how much this team needs locker.
    afcsouthdom, xpmar9x and JCBRAVE high five this.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,583
    With Locker were a good team, without him were the 6-10 team we all hate.
    The Hammer and Dman high five this.
  4. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,034
    11-5 or 10-6 if Locker is the same only loss after the bye @Ind and @Den thats it we should win the rest this defense can win games if the offense holds the football and we get rid of Reynaud on special teams.
  5. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,596
    Jeez guys... one loss under bad circumstances, and we're already at this point?

Our schedule gets so much easier after the bye. If we nearly made it after starting 0-6 and losing 59-0, I think we'll be fine. We have a hell of a team this year.
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

TWW started this thread, just saying lol
  7. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4
    I wouldn't chalk Arizona up as a sure win. They have the same record we have. Or Oakland either for that matter. Lots of strange things can happen and we usually drop a few we should win.
  8. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,174
    Yes. We can still make the playoffs if we go into the bye 3-4. This is our toughest 3 game stretch of the year. We just have to play damn good football after the bye. If we can steal a game before the bye it'd certainly make things a lot easier on us.

I'm not ready to concede to the Niners OR the Seahawks. Our defense is good enough to keep us in any game. We just can't be spotting good teams 7 points right off the bat like we did today. Like they say, any given Sunday.
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

I think oak will be tough, they are playing really well right now
  10. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,304
    yea many posters had us at 2-3 at best at this point and still in playoffs so I think we sneak one by san fran sweep the division and get a wildcard unless indy just getting lucky I think they win the division already beat san fran and seattle ugh