can we beat atlanta?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Might as well flip a coin on this one.

If the Falcons show up and the Titans don't, Titans lose by a bajillion points.
    If the Titans show up and the Falcons don't, Falcons lose by a bajillion points.
    If neither team shows up, Falcons probably win by a few.
    If both teams show up, then... I don't know, that'd just be a damn good football game.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I still don't know what to make of that boneheaded 4th and 1 call in OT. It makes me wonder just how bad of a blunder they are capable of.

3. gran54

gran54 Starter

If we can run the ball effectively throughout the game we have a chance.

4. jdog

jdog I like beer!

NFC Matchup

Historically = Titans win
    Hysterically= Titans lose

5. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Seems to be a lot of that in the league this year. Look at any week and you will find proof.

Lot of analysts are picking TN to win this game. My only concern would be that Falcons rarely lose two in a row at home but hey anything is possible especially this year.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We CAN beat them, just a matter of which team we put on the field this Sunday.

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Crap! Analysts were picking the Panthers last week. We're doomed!

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I wanted Atlanta to win so bad last week... just as bad as I wanted the Steelers to beat the Texans the week before we had to play them in Pissburgh. Mike Smith is a retard though, so they lost.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If we continue to blitz and apply pressure on defense we'll win. Our offense can get production collectively but we've got to continue to get pressure on the QB and let our CB's match up.

10. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I think that it is up tp the DBs. They can not fall for play action, and we all know that Grif and Hope can be suckers for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar