Can Vince Young Reverse the Madden Curse?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ryanparker, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryanparker

ryanparker Guest

Here is a song/video I made about Vince Young and the Titans efforts to "reverse the Madden curse". I am glad the Titans have been winning this year and I hope Vince Young can get it going and propel them to the playoffs. I hope you enjoy it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UCeW_ozjvtI

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Hahaha. Funny stuff but not yet.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

That was good. But Vince is going to end it once and for all. Superbowl ends it.

4. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

nice man. love your shady brady one, too

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:applause: good stuff!

Hilarious..
    and my single toothed buddy agrees..

[​IMG]

6. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

That was actually really good. I thought I was going to be clicking on some slideshow with text all over it. Good job dude

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Two thumbs up!

8. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

It's already reversed in my opinion... we're 5-2 and 2nd in the AFC South. Stats don't mean crap, haven't any of you people ever took the Probability and Statistics class in college? My professor told me that stats are always just a visual context for those people to believe or criticize. Vince is a winner, no game cover can take that away from him. We have a solid team, its only mid-season, and Vince does his work in the clutch which will be later this season when we need it.

9. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

He could of got it sorted out when he was down in New Orleons. And got one of those dolls made in the image of Manning at the same time. I'd stick a pin in his right arm first.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If the Titans make it to the playoffs with Vince unhurt... the curse will have been broken. Until then, let's not say anything more about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar