Can The Titans Become An Explosive Offense This Year And Beyond?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

If it weren't for Fat Albert dominating teams for 2 years then this franchise would have gone about a decade without a playoff appearence.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You must have been in a coma all last year. All three of those guys had career seasons. Cook was a beast the 2nd half of the year.

We took a WR in the first rd because Kenny Britt might not contribute this year.

try being current.

We had a better QB last year and threw more because we ran the ball so poorly. Washington was a great pickup based on what we have been paying him.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yeah he played great for Fisher but did nothing for anybody else. Super bowl winning coaches like Shanahan and Belichick couldn't
    to get him to play.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

What is really stupid about your argument is you act like Fisher had no say in player personnel. We KNOW that isn't the truth.

So yeah, Fisher gets blame on some of WR selections like Roydell Williams and those other scrubs we drafted. Fisher had input.

Very apologist of you to ignore that.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

And I guess it's just a big coincidence that they did better without Fisher as coach???

Remember Fisher's QB choice was Kerry Collins. That is who Fisher wanted throwing the ball for the Titans. Oh, or Matt Leinart. I'm sure our WRs would've thrived with him. :rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Lets not get carried away. Falbert had one great great season in his contract year. Other than that he was lazy and inconsistent. Still a force but more frustrating for us than awesome.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

KFC is really all that needs to be said.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Where did i say that fisher had no control over the players we drafted?

You might bone up a bit Roydell Williams was a 5th rd pick. So what makes him the poster child for bad draft picks.

Oh by the way his career was also ended with a foot injury. Fisher's fault i'm sure.

9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

C'mon man, you know that isn't the truth. Fat Albert didn't play great for Fisher, he played great for the money. Both of his good seasons were on contract years and once he got his $100 mil contract he quit. Had nothing to do with who the coach was.

And yes technically Shanahan is a SB winning coach but once again I say "C'mon man" Shanahan hasn't been a relevant coach for years. He couldn't get McNabb on board either, and will almost surely run that franchise and RGIII into the ground.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I really worry that we'll have the same scenario this season with Amano stii at Center.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar