can the staff be fired now please??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Fire Munch and the coordinators and suggest to the new HC to keep Matthews as OL coach (he's done a good job for the trash players we had out there lately).

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Why are we just focusing on the coaching staff? The front office needs to go too!

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

We could be a top tier CFL team imho.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Nope need an accuracy is required as the field is wider Jake throwing across his body on those fields we would be an average CFL team I haven't felt like this about a QB since cCody Carlson

5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Time to fire everyone from The top on down! Just like Denver did after the Mc Daniel mistake. End it quick and move on! Even with Tebow they were able to get into the playoffs the next year and same with Indy. It doesn't have to mean a 5 year set back, if we pod it right and bring in a REAL qualified staff we can turn it around fairly quick. If we wait one more year to see more of the same then that's exactly what we're going to see.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I agree. If Bud is going to get rid of Munchak, he needs to get rid of "ruston" and reinfeldt, too. I do think this team has a lot to offer and a good coaching staff and front office could turn this team around in a shorter time than just starting completely over. I like Mike, I've been a fan of him since his playing days with the Oilers. Honestly I hate seeing him struggle, but he's in over his head. I wish him the best, but I just don't think he's a fit as a head coach.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I see no reason to get rid of MR and Webster. They aren't the problem. The coaching staff is the problem. Dump them. We actually have a core of decent young players. Not sure about Locker yet since he has had the three stooges coaching him and since Palmer left he looks worse than ever.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titansman1

I don't know, part of me thinks that they are also part of the problem. We follow this team and maybe we're a little partial to how much REAL talent we truly have. Think about it, other than CJ we really don't have any stars on this team, (and he's a hit and miss player at best). Why is that? Other teams, even bad ones usually have at least a couple of really good players but we haven't drafted a real dominate player in years...that's the front office!

9. Titansman1

But then again, maybe we do have some budding stars on this team but they've just under performed and been under coached?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar