Can the Ravens hold down Cap'n Quick?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Or Will he bust 2 TD's on them like he did the Vikings?

I think CJ will have to run it on the outside, they will shut him down up the middle. Anyways predict CJ's numbers on Sunday.

I say 86 Yards rushing, 27 Yards Rec and 1 TD.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think CJ breaks out this game. LenDale will probably be ineffective against them as they are similar to the Vikings. I wouldn't be surprised to see CJ run for 125+

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i would be very surprised. the ravens haven't given up a 100 yard rusher in like 22 games.

4. Crow-Magnon

Crow-Magnon Guest

Anything is possible, but going by stats, it's highly unlikely.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They're due and he is due.

Big statement to do it against that defense.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Can we lose the "Cap'n Quick" nickname?

It sounds like some household cleaning product or a lame early-morning cartoon character.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

or a guy the ladies hate

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Please lets lose that, it is a horrible nickname and nowhere near as Bad A$s as CJs nickname should be. And your sig makes me laugh everytime I see it TitanJeff...

9. Nine

Nine Starter

Not likely.

Then again, back in 2004, the Jags' D hadn't allowed a 100-yard rusher in something like 20 games.....and then Chris Brown put a buck twenty on them.

If nothing else, it's just the law of averages: the longer a streak lasts, the better the chances of it ending. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar