Can someone explain to me.............

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by davidsrobbins, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidsrobbins

davidsrobbins Camp Fodder

lol, ya that is a pretty funny statement. What could happen is the fans demand more out of their owner. The fans make the team possible financially, not the owner. The owner profits from the team, as long as the owner understands this situation then he usually makes good decisions. If people stop going to games for an 0-6 team and jersey sales drop off completely then the owner will take heed!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And video clips of the backup QB isn't going to do much.

3. davidsrobbins

No but I think it is time for VY to create a QB controversy. I want the media to start probing him so that Fisher has to answer to him. That way when KFC goes 0-13 in the forth quarter again it is on record that VY wants to play and Fisher believes that he can't even go 0-13.

This BS in the locker room that KFC and Fisher keep preaching about "stay the course" and "no reason to panic" and "stick to our plan" needs to go. I am sick of watching the Titans lose and then watching those same old videos from those two. How about after the game there is a video on the website of a VY interview with a reporter asking "Vince do you think you would have went 0-13 in the forth quarter and gave up the lead and if so how can you justify your salary?"

When I get that interview on the Titans website then I will feel like there is some hope for the future, right now I am disgusted!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes:

There is nothing much to say to that dribble you just spouted.

5. davidsrobbins

LOL, I guess I wasn't the only one feeling that way! That was exactly the clip I wanted to see(2 weeks ago though). Did you hear that last question? Vince was trying to handle it well and he did a good job but one more week with a loss and Fisher will be on the front page of ESPN with an article about how he is eating the crap he served up now.

"hey Vince there are a lot of people saying you should be in, how do you feel about that".........lol, how do you think he feels about it. I bet that dude just wants to say ":B1tch put me in, Hell I should have never been benched in the first place. I mean I get rookie of the year, take the team to the playoffs the next season and then coach benches me after an injury? You look through the history books and show when that has EVER happened."

6. davidsrobbins

Well I must not have been the only one thinking about that "dribble" because last night they posted a video doing exactly that!

What dribble do you have to spout?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He didn't create a controversy. Try again.

8. davidsrobbins

LOL, sure he did. Just putting the camera in front of him and asking him the question creates the controversy. Look right now, we are discussing it and that is what I want. I want VY on tape and the media asking him when he feels it is time for him to play. Fisher has him so whipped right now that he won't speak out but that will only last for so long. That is the part I wanted, to start that clock. VY can only be asked so many times if he think he should be starting right now before he lets it go, the clock has been started.

9. iQon

iQon Starter

:gag:

Anyway, no. Bud Adams can stay in the background. I'd rather have an owner keep a low media profile than an obnoxious one like Al Davis, Jerry Jones, or Marc Cuban. These guys kill their franchises by opening their mouths and trying to be an assistant coach too much. Let your workers do their jobs. Let FISHER do his job. I think at 0-4, it wouldn't hurt to at least give VY an offensive package, but it's still not a pressing issue to get Collins out. We need to figure out how to play defense again more than anything. This offense can't keep up with these numbers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar