Can Ruston Webster Make The Right Decisions In 2014 To Keep This Team Competitive?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Same here.I think in time he will build a really good roster for this team but the ignorant coaching staff is really hindering our progress.

If you were picking a QB in the first round who would you choose?

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Well if he was available, obviously my fav is bridgwater. Let's hope the jags win enough to miss on him. I don't need to see him dicing us up for ten years.

After him I would go mettenberger. Size. Laser. Statue but right offense and it's no big deal. Will need the quick game. West coast style. Accurate and uses the entire field. He would do wonders with our WRs.

If Odell came out with him and fell to the second if grab his fav WR as well to add to Wright and hunter.

His motion is very Tom Brady to me. Maybe that's deceiving my judgement. Slower release

I would also send a second round for Ryan Mallet.

I'd spend a second on Boyd... I am not happy with his inconsistency however he has an IT factor. And I like the throwback
    McNair type. It's romanticism with our lone SB appearance.

Murray, not a huge fan. Short. Poor mans Matt Ryan. Needs an excellent supporting cast.

I'd spend a third on David Fales. This guy is very very very much like locker. But a tinge better accuracy. He's going to be a steal for someone. Needs a mechanics coach.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im as frustrated with the coaches as anyone, but the real difference in us being 6-4 vs the 4-6 we are is only a few balls not bouncing our way.

This is a good football team we have in front of us, I dont care if Munchak is canned, but if Webster goes I'll be so unbelievably angry. He's done a fabulous job of tooling the Titans with capable players.

4. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Has anyone else notice:
    We almost never use the play-action pass
    A majority of the first down catches is Coty Sensabaugh fault

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I have been begging for a play action pass for the last month or so. I don't know if Loggains actually knows what a PA pass is lol after all he is 12 years old.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This coaching staff is doing a lot of things that get called into question.

Im just surprised they were smart enough to adjust the play calling to fit Ryan Fitzpatricks style.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

If Munch does stay I hope he is smart enough to replace Loggains

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

For play-action to work, the Titans have to actually be effective running the football.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

we hand the ball of so many times during the game that it would work even if we didn't get yards. We ran the ball so well vs the colts in that first quarter and then we took cj the hot guy out. Play action would have been perfect for the colts because we were running the ball well early.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Titans were passing the ball well early. Empty backfield on two third-and-ones is what deserves some criticism, IMO. Another TD in the second quarter likely changes the outcome of that game. It tells me Loggains has zero faith in his RB/OL to get a yard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar