Can Ruston Webster Make The Right Decisions In 2014 To Keep This Team Competitive?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

All I know is, I have watched my last munchack coached game.

In my mind bringing him back is basically announcing that we aren't trying to win.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Webster didnt draft Locker.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I just hope the Locker pick doesn't cost Webster his job. Ruston wasn't GM yet I believe but I remember hearing those were basically his picks starting that year. Ruston is one man in the front office I have faith in. Wright, Hunter, Brown, Ayers, Casey, Sensabaugh, Schwenke etc he's added A TON of talent in late rounds.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

well if he stays he will get his chance to prove his worthyness! I am all for webster saying but hope he can make the right decision. His first decision should be to clean house in coaching staff. Let's see if he does that

5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Does Ruston Webster have the authority to fire Mike Munchak or is that ownerships call????

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He was instrumental in the drafting drafting of Locker. He was the VP of player personnel at the time.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

He followed palmers lead on that one. The QB coach/ offensive coordinator called that shot.

8. Clark

Most the time the GM has to go through the ownership, but ownership understands if the gam and Hc don't see eye to eye. It's toast.

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I would love to pick Webster's brain and see who he is thinking of drafting at QB in this next draft.If you ask me i think he is quite capable of picking out someone who could be the guy for years to come.I really like how he has handled the draft and free agency as well so far.

10. Clark

The one guy in the Fo I actually trust

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar