Can JR do it again?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by oilerstruck, Jan 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

After Watkins they essentially have nothing at WR. They are not trading him.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Maybe they'll throw in Marcell Dareus, Ronald Darby, and free Chipotle for all the Titans fans.

• LOL LOL x 6
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Considering every single thread dealing with our upcoming draft has multiple (if not everyone) in agreement that we are happy trading down to gain a 2nd, I think the entire board can take this as an assumed want. No need to keep saying the same thing.

"Trade down and pick up 2nd rounder" - everyone on GoTitans.

If anyone is truly against this, please bring up the debate.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Yea sounds good. Texans need a QB too so lets trade our #18 for JJ Watt, Clowney, and their first round pick.

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Garrett
    Hooker
    Adams
    Williams

These are the four guys I want right now. I do not want to trade back and miss out on one of these four for a second round pick...

You could probably add Foster there too. Still trading back to 10+ is not ideal

#15 rekirts, Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    • High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I think we would also need to throw in our 4th to get that done.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Unfortunately, this year is not a great QB draft. So those teams needing a QB might wait instead of over drafting just to get one. Just like we should have done back when we draft the retard Vince Young.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm for trading down but from the 18 spot not the 5.
    Like @rekirts said too many good players at position of need to pass on
    I like Foster, Hooker or Adams at 5

9. DelawareTitan

DelawareTitan Starter

We are a few impact players away from being where we need to be. Unless someone blows us away with a deal I am not trading out of the top 5. We may have our pick of the top WR and top CB in the draft at the 5 spot. Depending on what we do in free agency I am fine with moving the 18 pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar