Campbell and Titans QB Don't look like NFL players

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

There is always a good chance tbe team picks up a decent camp cut for depth at CB

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Wilson still has a chance! We'll see i guess :anon:

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Should have picked up Cromartie. He would have been a nice vet and wasn't expensive.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There are still some decent vet CBs out there. I really have no idea why we didn't add one at some point in the offseason.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Probably for that exact reason. Wait through camp see how they look. Wait to see who gets cut. If all else fails pick up a vet.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I wonder if part of it is that we had young guys who could challenge them. Those vets maybe wanted safer playing time.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Even if all of our corners did fine in camp, we still wouldn't have had much depth. I am seriously concerned about CB and ILB. I like Sensabaugh and Wreh-Wilson, but are they ready for big roles? ILB... no contest, we're terrible there.

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I'm telling you watch out for Wooten. The dude has mad potential.

9. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

A word that should be banned here. We always have great potential that never amount to anything

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

The only way you find out what you have in your young guys is to put them out there and let them take their lumps. You can't just draft guys and never give them a shot. The Campbell experiment seems to have been a failure but Blidi and Coty are still out there fighting and they seem to be holding their own. Let's give them a legitimate chance before we bench them to pay some fossil a bunch of money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar