Cam Newton the next VY?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ghost, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

The media killed VY. VY actually has a winning record with far less talented teams. Newton will never have a winning record in his entire career!

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Was it DW who has been saying this for... a year straight now?

Yeah. It was.

:headbang:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Asking quite a lot arent ya? :p

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Were Vince not such a head case he could have been a much taller version of THIS GUY:

[​IMG]

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Yes ye yes yes yes agreed.

Anyone see his postgame after the giants game? Never seen anything like it. What a baby, sulking. Hes totally VY. Defenses have figured him out and they're not gonna let him run it. Give NFLdefenses are year to study you and you're cooked. (besides Gray and the Titans, we can't cover San Diego's backup TE who barely made their squad)

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Newton has had the Whiney loser face from day one.... While on one side I totally get it.... I MF'in hate to lose....

On the other end...meh he hasn't developed... Or continued to at least.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I compared Cam to VY before the draft and a certain poster from Alabama called me racist. Go figure...

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The baby attitude has been the only similarity I've seen, but he's only 23. There's still hope.

9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

this is a bit scary... the predictions came out 2 years ago... but it didnt surface until now...

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Maybe but Cam is clearly a better talent than VY. His mannerism and attitude reminds me more of Jay Cutler than VY though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar