Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Sep 11, 2011.
LOL yeah and Devin Hester is Marc Mariani 2.0
No, Devin Hester is a 4.5 speed guy returning punts without having to do much outside of running straight to get TDs.
Mariani doesn't have near that luxury.
Btw, by your standards, your boy Christian Ponder looked like complete CRAP yesterday. 13-32 (inaccurate), 219 yards (please, Superman Cam averages 300+), 2 Touchdowns (lol), 2 picks (whatta bum)
No surprise his team lost, they let him throw 30 times, what a mistake.
Can't hit anyone in stride. Sucky.
1. Was his first start.
2. Name more than 5 people on that team off the top of your head. You can't.
3. He was running for his life.
4. Cam Newton doesn't average 300+.
5. Ponder will be relevant in 3 years. Cam Newton will be selling cars with his white counter-part, Tim Tebow.
1. You gave Cam Newton ZERO credit for his record breaking first start. Hypocrite.
2. Adrian Peterson, Percy Harvin, Jared Allen, Vishante Shaincoe, Devin Aromashadu, Cedric Griffin. Those are the first 5 that came to mind, scouts honor.
3. Yeah because he sucks. DONT GOT THOSE LEGS LIKE SUPERMAN CAM.
4. Newton averages 300.4 yards per game, officially that is more than 300.
5. Cam Newton in three years will have more touchdowns than Ponder will have in his career.
At this point there are a lot worse options in the league than Cam or Tebow.
Are people seriously arguing Newton's interceptions? He's a ROOKIE.
P. Manning threw something like 24 ints in his first season.
Lower your expectations a little.
Back to the topic,
Cam has definitely exceeded expectations in my book for this year. I was impressed with Ponder yesterday too though. Besides Gabbert, all of the QBs taken high this year have impressed me.
Newton has not let me down in Fantasy football yet!
30 points yesterday.
Devin Hester just had yet ANOTHER return touchdown. Closing in on Deion's record.
Will Duece ever admit his stupidity?