cam cameron fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah I haven't said a word about you. Just your usual posting tactics.

Only the best make the playoffs. You said we were the worst team to make it. Thus the worst of the best. Thus it is an oxymoron.

Look it up and deal with the pwnage.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gloat, my gawd man.

Speaking up for a team that lost 42-10 to a non playoff(vikes) team? The lions lost to arizona!

Got absolutely destroyed by a team the titans should have beaten the chargers.

The lions were 7-9 but it was a tough 7-9? How lame..

The last time the lions won 10 games was 1995. Enough said!

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Defense wins championships!

2007 lions gave up 444 points dead last in the nfl. Gave up 80 more points than they scored, 6 points a game more given up than scored! The titans scored 4 points a game more than we gave up.

Gave up 28 points a game.

7 games over 30 points..

3 games over 40 points..

2 games over 50 points!

In matt millen's tenure as GM the lions have averaged 25th in scoring defense. The best year the lions had on defense under him was his first year in 2000(11th) when his decisions had the least impact and almost all the players were drafted by someone else.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol. Homerism, homerism, and more homerism. How can you point out that they got embarrassed by a non-playoff team, when we were blown out by the Broncos and the Bengals. Both of which aren't as good as the Vikings.
    Hypocrisy to the fullest.

And you guys hold on to that "they have no defense" angle. What were we just last season? Not only that, but defense isn't their strength. Offense is.
    But once again, since you guys seem to be ignoring it - They had the exact same record as us around week 10 or 11. They just actually had to play decent teams down the stretch. We would have had the exact same record if we played those teams.
    But yeah, ignore that part rather than just simply admitting it. Talk more about how they don't have a defense, because that's relevant. lol

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gloat, no one hung 50 points on us. Even last year

Frankly i'm amazed at your gall. The lions are the worst franchise in the entire nfl for the last decade. The absolute worst! Your GM is a retard. Why are you defending that POS team? You should be outraged calling for millen's brain free head if you care at all about the lions not defending them and comparing them to a real playoff team.

Note, i have been posting here since may 2002 and this was the first time ever i have been called a homer.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2aKtw1Mle4M&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2aKtw1Mle4M&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:ha: :ha: :ha: :ha:

7. Deuce Wayne

1. Lions being the worst franchise in the nfl for the last decade has nothing to do with 2007.
    2. Matt Millen is indeed a retard. But again, has nothing to do with the the discussion.
    3. Why am I defending that team? Same reason you guys are defending the titans in this argument.
    4. Yes, most Lions fans have been calling for Millen's head for years now, but what does that have to do with anything?
    5. A "real playoff team" lol. The lions have as good a chance at advancing in wild-card week as the Titans. So much for a real playoff team.
    Stop acting like being in the playoffs means you're a great team. It doesn't. The Browns are a better team and where are they? At home.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gloat clearly an example of grading on a curve. When your fav team is hard pressed to win 5 games a year i guess 7 wins will make you stick your chest out in button bursting pride. Sad really.

Most lion's fans would be hiding in some hole somewhere. :rolleyes:

9. Deuce Wayne

This coming from a guy that has a hard-on about a wild card spot.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

At least WE can get there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar