Calvin Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Seriously? Keep your Jake hate in the Jake hate threads.

I think that the rushing record would be more impressive, but I'm not quite so sure he will get it. He will definitely get 2000, and I think he will end the season as #2 right behind ED ... If he puts up at least 150 against the Texans, then I think he gets the record.

I think Calvin Johnson has a better chance of getting the record, but it won't be easy for him. He still has ATL and CHI, so its not a gimmie either.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Thats not Jake hate, I like Jake, but ponder has done more to show he is the better qb as of right now!

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I gotta give it to Peterson. I never thought that he would be beasting like he has after that injury. Johnson breaking Rice's record is also impressive too though.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

"Jake Locker stinks durrrr"

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dont make my thread turn into pigeons.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'm away on business and only have my phone. I cannot take over threads until Friday.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ok, what if Megatron goes for 2000 receiving yards?

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think breaking a record by over 150 yards would cement Megatron's accomplishment over Peterson's.

It's incredible that Dickerson's, Rice's and Strahan's records could all be broken in the same year.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

A few days ago I had a discussion with someone about Megatron going over 2,000 yards. He didn't think it was possible, now he needs 108 next week. Very, very doable and IMO much more impressive than a rushing title.

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Calvin Johnson, if he gets it. He didn't break his butthole after being on the cover of Madden, plus the record.

Edit: Wow, didn't realize there was a game on last night. Megatron has the record now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar