Calvin Johnson

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by GLinks, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Calvin Johnson is a huge target, and runs a 4.4-4.5. I think he would be a great pick for us, and would help out Vince Young even more. But most likely the 49ers who will have a high pick would take him. We should draft Gaines Adams if we can't get Freeney.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Robert Meachum? Sounds like a poet.

3. calvin johnson is good, but i would rather have tedd ginn, cause hes is a lot faster, and what he doesnt have in height he makes up for with his jumping capability, from what ive seen he catches the ball just as good as calvin, and has the speed to pull away from anyone

4. oh, and since we wont get a wr we should get the saftey from ND that is a pro boxer now, and convert him to fs so that we can get lamont in the back seat, and that guy is really fast unlike lamont

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I know it's early, but what draft pick do you think we will have?

6. Around the 10th, 11th area.

7. well judging by preseason, were gonna go 4-12 again

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

pick 32

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar