Calling My Shot

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by XO, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimJudy

TimJudy Guest

First let me tell you this college players in the bigger schools eat better than the students because they have their own eating halls due to types of meals they eat. Then you bring the race card like most people which is crap. His on and off the field is not due to race it is because he has been treated like a star his entire life and FSU never done anything to tell him this is not how a LEADER acts. He did have a amazing freshman year and then defensive coaches figured out how to play him and this year it showed. I never judge a QB on his first year but his 2nd and third are where you see what he is made of. It is just my opinion and ever has one.

2. TimJudy

TimJudy Guest

TY. He is over hyped and it showed with his second year stats against teams that were weak. This guy is not a student of the game but a spoiled brat who will continue to be in and out of trouble. If the Titans draft him then I can no longer be a fan because this will be just another huge draft bust for us.

• Boring Boring x 2
  3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

This is just silly. Went to FSU. Plenty of players eat where everyone else eats.

Your posts all seem rather ignorant and know it all for posting on a board 15 times. Seems like a travesty if they lose a fan such as you.

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I agree with this theory. My irritation with the whole thing is the charade that gets played out year after year where players claim injury or hardship in order to buy time and set their own rules for marketing themselves. That is fine....just say what you are doing and stop with the games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Remember six weeks ago when Jameis Winston was dumb and would be lucky to score a five on the Wonderlic? Yeah, that was fun.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Looking forward to some more 500 word posts about the evils of jameis

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Dammit Jake locker! If you weren't so damn good we could been 1-15 and drafting famous jameis!!!!!

Ugh. Well never get our q b

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

All we had to do was not beat the Jaguars. **** YOU SAMMIE HILL!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Anybody who actually watched Florida State heard how the coaches raved about this stuff.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Every year the media pumps out the same soundbites about the top QB prospects. "His football IQ is on point with Manning/Brady/etc.." .. "His athleticism is one of the best we've ever seen" .. so on and so forth. *yawn* :rolleyes:

• Boring Boring x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar