Calling My Shot

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by XO, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

because he's a classy guy that doesn't want the 520's of the world breathing down his neck, he told the right people his reasoning

• Boring Boring x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Lmao! If true...which it ain't....that plan sure backfired! Real reason= an agent got in his ear and told him the truth, if you throw you'll drop to the third round

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. 520

Don't bull**** me @JCBRAVE! You know its true if he was injured it would came out when whiz wanted him to go to sr bowl. Didn't go to senior bowl cuz he sux, he won't throw cuz he sux

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

is that right? you have facts, sources, anything to base this off of? this is not johnny manziel here, mariota is a good prospect.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Mariota got injured... backup went in and did real bad. Mariota came back in to try to get something.

He did get hurt.

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Cam didn't throw well at the combine...did it drop him to the 3rd round?

7. 520

Cams a monster.

8. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Mariota did sprain his AC joint but it sounds like it is healed. Still probably working the rust off and not sure if he wants to do that at the combine or get more crisp for his Pro Day. I'm less concerned about him throwing at the combine than I am in finding who he is training with and how he's gonna loot dropping back and making throws with anticipation off NFL drops.

Cam was smart. He worked with HOF QB Warren Moon who sang his praises. He threw at the combine and had no fear. I think he's done pretty well!

9. TimJudy

TimJudy Guest

Do we really want his character issues that are sure to get worse with the money that we are going to have to pay him? After what I saw this year I am not sold on Winston at a number 2 pick but that is why I am not a scout either...lol

10. TimJudy

TimJudy Guest

His reads were not that great this year and his interception ratio shows that. I am never sold on a QB until his 3rd year as a starter because it takes 1 year for all the defense coaches to figure out how to play him. Winston's first year was amazing but then this year was a little harder because the other coaches were ready for him and it showed. I do not compare QB's because I do not think it is fair to either player because each player has his good and bad points. Winston has a lot of character issues on and off the field and I believe that paying the millions that we have too will only make it worse and we can thank Florida ST for never doing what was right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar