Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Call me overly optimistic, but I think we beat Seattle ...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by edward nigma, Oct 8, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,666
    does anyone......................ever.....

jk I did
    acqua7 high fives this.
  2. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    Both were thrown behind the receiver, and KC defenders dropped at least two other would be picks.
  3. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,666
    oooh ok damn well we can still beat seattle with a heavy dose of d will and the wildcat!!
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,197
    Despite our horrible offensive playcalling, despite not having Jake, I think we can win every game we play in. Overly optimistic of me? F*** you, I'm a Titan!

I've been saying how overrated wilson since all the circle-jerking love he got last year. No doubt it'll be a tough game in their house but our defense will keep us in every game. I'm sure last week's loss left a bad taste in this team's mouth and I expect us to go into Seattle and take this W.
    titan520 high fives this.
  5. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $272
    I said before the Chiefs game that we really needed 1 more win before the bye week to keep in contention for the division (although that was assuming a colts loss to SEA) ... but I still believe that we HAVE to win 1 of the next 2 games to give ourselves a legit shot at the post season. Sucks so bad that we had to drop the KC game ... should've won.

At least our schedule gets easier after the bye and we will hopefully have Jake back
    LANGSTER high fives this.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,190
    Wilson is absolutely over rated but he's still good.

He plays mostly small ball and uses the option to slow people down. He's really not THAT great, he's just smart and utilizes the talent around him. He's certainly beatable.
  7. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,666
    heres the key to this game...
    score more than THEM
  8. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,666
    GUYS DONT WORRY I GOT THIS

just benched cj2k in fantasy football meaning hell for sure go off this weekend for a huge game thus leading us to victory
    RavensShallBurn and Stephen Dugan high five this.
  9. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    The toughest place to play in pro sports is seattle. We could beat them here but it is going to be very tough up there without locker that place is really loud and they play great at home. If they get home field in the playoffs they are going to the super bowl
  10. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $766
    are all of these self portraits you keep putting up the same ones you're using on your Match.com acct? Just curious, never been there.