Call me a hater, a troll, or whatever. I must vent on Patriots

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fishman35, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

He is just a whiner.

Yes that is an illegal play. I'm surprised Belecheat noticed seeing as how the Patriots run that illegal pick just as much as the Broncos.

As far as the hit, it wasn't a hard hit. Illegal... But not malicious. Get real. Talib would get more contact than that in a grocery store before a snow storm.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. Smash

Smash Soccer God

WR Pick plays are the corner stone of the Patriots offense and has been it for years.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  3. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Every team does them
  5. titanfanatic

titanfanatic Starter

Sick of that entire organization and it's fans. I said it in the other thread, brady is not the same qb he was when they had their run.
  6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Starter

Welker should have saved that intentional hit for Sherman.
  7. Smash

Smash Soccer God

Sure, we do em too. A great way to get Wright some open space. But we have WRs who can stretch the field (Hunter, Washington, Walker for that matter). Patriots doesn't*. All they have is these crossers, precise runners. It's great when it works, but defenses catch up and then you have no answer, like the Patriots didn't yesterday.

*) It really doesn't matter if they have stretchers. Brady can't hit em on the deep ball anyways. Dang he missed several yesterday. Heck, he looked worse than Locker on those.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Brady looked ****ing AWFUL yesterday.

He missed a HUGE TD to Edelman that no one is talking about.
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Are you talking about the one where he threw it out of the endzone?... He hit Edelman for a TD on the next play though, so it ended up being irrelevant.

He overthrew Edelman by a about a yard along the left sideline, but I'm not sure it would've been a TD.

The best QBs usually make one or two overthrown passes a day... Peyton overthrew Thomas along the left sideline as well.
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

No I am not talking about that one, I think it was shortly before the half.

He overthrew Edelman by about 7-8 yards when he had everyone beat. Brady wasn't even under serious pressure.